Back to top

IRS Tax Relief

No charges for initial assessment of the case

Do you owe the IRS back taxes? Get Help from us now!

I am a licensed CPA authorized by the IRS to represent you.

As a CPA I can obtain the records/transcripts directly from the IRS. I will know where you stand with your account and what needs to be done. You do not need to search for your own copies of tax returns or other income documents such as W2, 1099 and other reportable income.

Low reasonable fees. Let us help you in this stressful experience. We can even represent you without you being present.

We offer the following services:

  • Power of Attorney (so we can act on your behalf)
  • On Site IRS Audits (At our Office, Not Your Home or IRS Offices)
  • Audit Representation, Defense and Reconsideration
  • Appeals Representation
  • Innocent Spouse and Injured Spouse Claims (When only one of the spouses is the one with the debt)
  • Installment Agreements
  • Offer-In-Compromise
  • Previous Years Tax Returns Preparation
  • Amended Returns
  • Appeals of IRS Collection (Intent to Levy Notices)
  • Payroll Tax Representation
  • Back Taxes and/or Busines Tax Investigation
  • Wage Garnishment
  • Penalty Abatement
  • Assistance with Audit Documentation, Receipts ans other Justifying Documents